- This event has passed.
Expanding Administration, Clerical & Secretarial Skills for Peak Performance Workshop
December 7, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - December 8, 2016 @ 5:00 PM
Secretaries and Personal Assistants perform a variety of administrative support and clerical duties necessary to every levels of business to ensure the smooth running of an organisation. This course will enable participants to handle their varied responsibilities in an efficient approach. Individuals who possess strong communication, information management tasks and business skills are in demand for this type of employment.
The extent and complexity of their duties can depend on a number of factors, including:
- Education and certification.
- Experience in administrative support, management and business.
- An executive’s level within the organization and confidence in the secretary’s effectiveness.
- Organizational working system and professionalism.
- Administrative Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Project Assistants