22 – 23 February 2017
16 – 17 Aug 2017
05 – 06 December 2017
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Directors & Managers who want to develop their financial understanding, understand how their decisions affect an organisation’s financial performance and improve their organisation’s financial performance.
- Relevant to public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Finance Management Course for non-finance professionals was design to give the opportunity for Managers level to understand how the finance team work and react to any issue. In the real world, business is about understanding how the figure been presented.
More than ever before, today’s non finance professionals are required to understand and speak the language of finance and accounting in order to achieve organization goals, objectives and bottom-line results.
In this training, you’ll gain the finance and accounting savvy you need to understand, justify requests and spot problems before they get out of hand. You will learn analysis, reporting, monitoring, business strategy and performance management skills as well as successful collaboration techniques to feed directly into decision making and expand your role as a finance business partner.
This comprehensive two-day program shows you how to become a better team by learning how to apply the basic financial principles to your organization success. It will provide you with better understanding on the finance related issue of your organization. It cuts through the theory and jargon to provide practical and friendly training in the essential financial skills that every Managers needs. Attend these intensive two days of training and gain vital financial knowledge you’ll use throughout your career.
- Participants will GAIN an understanding on how non finance team can contribute to achieve the company objective.
- ENSURE that the participant will achieve effective alignment of strategy, business planning and working capital management.
- Participants will UNDERSTAND the concept, benefits and practicalities of Financial Management.
- Participants will DISCOVER how to read Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet and how it will benefit other than the finance team.
- Participants will LEARN how to save money, time and frustration by learning the standard practices, language and fundamentals of finance and accounting.
- How to use the numbers to gain perspective for strategic planning and decision making.
- How basic skills in finance and accounting positively affect all parts of your job, including managing people, setting short- and long-term objectives and controlling costs.
- Participant will gain confidence and increase their comfort level in working with financial facts and figures
- Indoor Activities
- Case Studies
MODULE 1: MODULE 1: WHY FINANCE FOR NON FINANCE
- 3 Basic Principles
MODULE 2: WHAT IS FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT?
- Management challenge
- Crucial spectrum of financial management
MODULE 3: BALANCE SHEET AND WHAT BALANCE SHEET TELLS YOU
- Company’s Financial Health
- Assets, Liabilities & Equity
- What you can know from balance sheet?
MODULE 4: PROFIT & LOSS AND WHAT PROFIT & LOSS TELLS YOU
- Company’s Performance & Achievements
- Profit & Loss elements
- What profit & loss tells you?
MODULE 5: WORKING CAPITAL MANAGEMENT
- Two concepts
- Importance of Working Capital management
- Technique to manage capital
- Working Capital management ratio
MODULE 6: RULES OF FINANCING
- Long Term Financing
- Short Term Financing
MODULE 7: SOURCES OF FINANCING
- Paid up capital
- Advances from shareholder
- Short Term Bank Loan
- Long Term Bank Loan
MODULE 8: TYPE OF TRADE FINANCE
- Letter of Credit
- Bankers acceptance
- Trust Receipt
- Bank Guarantee
MODULE 9: TIME VALUE OF MONEY
- Understand time value of money
- Future value of lump sum amount
- Future value of annuity
- Present value of lump sum amount
- Present value of annuity