- This event has passed.
April 12, 2016 @ 8:00 AM - April 13, 2016 @ 5:00 PM
At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understand oneself and others better through personality
- Improve communication for better relationship
- Visualize personal and professional success
- Develop a positive towards time management by recognizing the importance and benefits of time management and tools, technique and processes effectively for better results.
- Write SMART goals and explain their benefit.
- Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern.
- Recognize the different types of stress, their benefits or consequences.
- Apply stress management technique for improving personal effectiveness and productivity.
- Using presentation technique through interactive lectures
- Group activities
- Learning activity through implemen-tation
- Role Play
- Games & Simulations
For More Info:
Download Our Brochure Here :