2 days – 5 days (upon request) ( 9am – 5pm )
Who should attend:
This course is specially design for Trainers, Facilitators, Coaches, Meeting Leaders, Presenters and Instructors.
It is also beneficial for Training Coordinators, Training Administrators, Training Executives, Human Resource Administrators and Resource Secretaries as well as all individuals who arrange training and facilitate them
- How to be a trainer?
- Roles and responsibilities when given the assignment.
- How to prepare materials including new concept, instruction and procedure and practices.
- How to manage being a trainer while/and having a daily job.
- Understand and apply the principles of instructional techniques for adults.
- Learn to deliver course information appropriately and effectively.
- Prepare a clear and well organized presentation/training.
- Learn to handle difficult situations.
- Use instructional and visual aids effectively.
- Learn to ask appropriate questions and answer questions clearly and completely.
- Give and receive constructive feedback
- The speaker’s presentation with interactive discussion and role-play on real cases happening at the workplace. This course will also utilize a combination of lecture and practice session to optimize participants’ excellence.
INTRODUCTION AND EVALUATION ON PROGRAM
- How to be a trainer? What skills do I need?
Presentation 1: What are requirements to become a good trainer/presenter?
- What are the roles and responsibilities of a good trainer/presenter?
- A clear understanding of how an effective concept of learning takes place.
Presentation 2: Effective concepts on how people learn
Q. How to prepare materials including new concept, instruction and procedure and practices?
A1.What are the requirements of a good demo?
Presentation 3: Making Good Training Demonstration
A2. Understanding the 4-STEP of giving good instructions.
Presentation 4: Understanding the 4-STEP of giving good instructions
A3. Will counseling help during this assignment?
Presentation 5: TRAINER AND COUNSELOR – When will counseling help?
Q. How to manage being a trainer while/and having a daily job
A. How to make training a passion when given this task/responsibility?
Presentation 6:Psychologies of a Passionate/Good Trainer - ‘Understanding
the mistakes made and how creative corrective actions follow’
INTRODUCTION AND QUANTITATIVE METHODS TO EVALUATE TRAIN THE TRAINER – PART 3 – INTRODUCTION TO WRITING TRAINING DESIGN DOCUMENT(TDD)
- 6 Reasons to Write Training Design Documentation (TDD)
- Understanding SMART objectives
- What should objectives address?
INTRODUCTION AND QUANTITATIVE METHODS TO EVALUATE TRAIN THE TRAINER – PART 3 – INTRODUCTION TO WRITING TRAINING DESIGN DOCUMENT(TDD) – CONTINUATION
- Examples of Writing Effective Learning Objectives
- Lesson Planning Models
- Exercise and Practical Session
EVALUATION AND ASSESSMENT ON THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE TRAINING EXERCISE.
- What is an Evaluation?
- When and how is it done?
- Effective methods to carry out Evaluation
- Discussion and action plans for improvement activities during training