Who Should Attend
- Building Managers, Contractors, Consultants and Maintenance Planners.
- Maintenance Managers & Engineers.
- Mechanical & Electrical Foremen, Senior Technologists & Technical Executives.
- Operation Managers & Supervisors.
- Architects and Building Developers.
- Consulting Engineers ( M/E , Civil), Production Supervisors and Superintendents.
At the end of the workshop, participants is expected to :
- Understanding what comprises under Mechanical, Electrical and Fire services.
- Knowing how the operation of each of the system work.
- Learning the different types of ways to maintain these systems.
- Being able to effectively read systems drawing and layout.
- Understand the functionality of all equipment and the best maintenance practices.
The outline need to customize based on customer needs and objectives.
- Introduction to Mechanical, Electrical and Fire Services.
- Cold Water Supply System Requirements.
- Hot Water Supply System Requirements.
- Water Treatment Methods.
- Ventilation Requirements.
- Air Conditioning Principles and Practices.
- Low Tension Power Distribution System.
- Short circuit and Overload protection.
- Electrical Building Installation Requirements.
- Fire Prevention and Protection Practices.