Fire is a disaster caused by burning out of control, endangering human lives, buildings or ecology. It may be intentional or unintentional. Fire will usually cause damage or destruction of the existing building and the injury or death to humans. Sometimes fire also caused fire storms or wildfires. Fire also bring injury or death caused by smoke inhalation or burns.
- To provide knowledge about aspects of fire safety in buildings, especially in the workplace. Proficiency in the use of fire-fighting equipment and systems against fire in buildings and in the workplace.
- Understand the duties and responsibilities of individual departments, the employer in terms of fire prevention safety.
- Form the attitude of teamwork in the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- The properties of fire
- Definition of Fire
- Fire Awareness
- Fire Safety Management
- Incident command system.
- Introduction on basic rescue
- Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Prevention
- The use of fire extinguishers
- Introduction to extinguishing technique
- Passive and Active Protection System
- Fire Simulation