To Be Confirm (Please Contact Us For More Detail 03-51314978)
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Production Quality
- Any individual who wishes to learn Poka yoke and its tools
- Applicable to Admin & Services
- Understand and implement the “Poka-Yoke” methodology
- Understand and practically employ the basic techniques associated with Poka-Yoke.
- Identify where Poka-Yoke can be used for best effect
- Coordinate and motive the Poka-Yoke team to provide real, tangible solutions to what appear to be intractable production, engineering & quality problems.
Lets take a look at the video that explains about Poka Yoke!
Session 1 (Day 1) : Training Module
- POKA-YOKE Methodology & Objective
- Zero Defect & Poka-Yoke activity
- Achieving ZD through POKA-YOKE
- A Successful Modern Factory. Surviving in hos-tile business environment.
- All about Defects & Errors
- Know the different of kind of ERRORs. Under-stand whether ERRORs are avoidable and is Sampling is the best method for quality im-provement.
- Know the Different kind of Defects and Learn the 3 important strategies in achieving ZERO Defects.
- Understand the 5 (five) elements of Production and Sources of Defects.
- All about POKA YOKE
Understanding of 5 BEST Poka Yoke method
Poka Yoka Basic Functions & Hints
Detection Devices use with Poka Yoke in Proc-ess / Production
7 Guidelines to Poka Yoke Attainment & 3 Rules of Pola Yoke
See the most Typical Examples of Poka Yoke. (we have 240 examples to share)
Making it ZD Program Happen
Setting Up Zero Defect Team : Use proper ZD Improvement Form for documentation. Learn the importance of Zero Defect bulletin board.
- Gemba Taiken
- Note : Practical Session. Actual Data & Gemba Walk, participants to provide data, pho-tos and process flow. etc.
- Learning Making Simple Poka-Yoke (ZD) Device
- Simplicity & Creativity. Achieving ZD without incur-ring high cost
- Practical Activity – (Note : This activity will only make possible if company allows actual produc-tion / process evaluation)
STEP 1 : Identifying Problems (actual data analysis). To ensure actual root cause has been identified. If 8D is being practiced, the most reoccurring problem will be chosen
STEP 2 : GEMBA Monitoring. Learn to use IE Analysis to identify root cause
STEP 3 : Identifying POKA YOKE. Implement Interim method before POKA YOKE realization. Understanding Cost Factor in POKA YOKE
STEP 4 : Data collection for confirmation.
STEP 5 : Standardization for ZD