To Be ConFirm (Please Contact Us For More Detail 03-51314978)
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Administrative Assistants
- Personal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Receptionists & Front Desk
- Sale & Marketing
- Public Relation
- Corporate Comm.
This concept paper aims at instilling mind-set of excellence and developing skills of outstanding personal branding and business etiquette for all employees, so that, ultimately they are able to perform the highest level of personal attributes towards achieving success in life.
- Increase self confidence
- Increase in personal effectiveness
- Increase ownership and accountability
- Raise level of trust—and trustworthiness
- Better focus on the things that matter to organization
This workshop focuses on:
- Initiating culture of excellence through transformation of heart & mind; and Imparting skills and knowledge in personal branding and etiquette.
- Accelerated Learning and Experiential Learning Methodologies will be applied throughout the session to ensure maximum impact for the participants.
Professional Mind-set and Attitudes
- BE-DO-HAVE model
- Making personal objectives into action
- Dealing with ‘mind-set junks’ and making it brand new
- Motivation and sustainability of action
- Personal vision and mission
Participants are able to develop the right attitude and positive mind-set to excel in life; and interpret individual roles and responsibilities towards personal vision and mission
Essence of Personal Branding
- ABC of professional presence.
- Importance of first impressions and perception.
- How others evaluate us.
- The critical factors of perceptions.
- Personal values.
- Fashion versus styles.
Participants are able to uncover the deeper meaning of excellence self-image. This module gets participants to develop self-realization and instill positive mindset on the importance of image development in life.
- Personal body types.
- The right cutting and styles
Participants are able to discover personal body shape and identify the correct cuts and styles of clothing for corporate attire.
Excellent First Impression
- The 5 Elements of making an impactful first impression.
Participants are able to distinguish five components for an effective first impression.
Building Visual Credibility and Confidence
- Psychology of Colours
- Outfit Mix and Match
- Classic, trends and fads
- Dress Code for Various Occasions
Participants are able to gain knowledge on the dos and don’ts of making visual impact that portrays credibility, and confidence.
Clothing Language, Style & Bodyline
- Psychological Language of Style
Participants are able to understand clothing language, style and bodyline. The knowledge will help them in choosing the appropriate style for
Personal Grooming and Hygiene
Participants apply the secret of looking fresh and presentable throughout the day while at workplace or in any corporate settings.
Postures and gestures
Participants are able to identify postures, gestures, and habits that Enhance or break the power or first Impression.