18 – 19 May 2017
25 – 26 July 2017
06 – 07 December 2017
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
- Use of the natural power of thinking – to Improve personal belief, building rapport and life balance to achieve maximum output.
- Work better with others – develop the flair to interact well with others.
- Enhance quality of life – make better choices and discover new directions.
- Motivate yourself and others – To develop motivation at work by self-improvement and self-motivated
- Become a better communicator – communicate with integrity and clarity
- Individuals will start to shift from the behavior of blaming others, process, procedure, giving excuses, and other facts in which they have no control upon.
- In this experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitative approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.The activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in by using effective tools such as NLP and Herzberg Motivation Profile to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises and group discussions.
UNDERSTANDING AND DEVELOPING MY MOTIVATION FACTORS (USING HERZBERG MOTIVATION PROFILE®):
- Accessing my motivation level: Herzberg Motivation®
- Proactive Re-Action to develop my motivation level – Self motivated
- Overcome the road block and negativity on me
THE POWER OF COMMUNICATION AND RAPPORT BUILDING (USING NERO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING – NLP)
- Aligning Natural Power IQ-EQ-SQ
- How to use the left and right side of your brain to achieve its full potential
- Effective communication
- Rapport Building
- Advanced language patterns that access the sub-consciousness.
- What words to use to encourage better communication, how to use body language to build rapport
- The Buying Factors – Influence Others with NLP techniques
- 4 Factors of Paradigm Changes
- i)‘Change the Mindset’
- ii)‘Choose Friends’
- iii) ‘Choose the Platform’
- iv)‘Change the Environment
ESSENTIAL SKILLS OF HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE
- Proactive – Positive Thinking
- Goal Setting
- Case study
- Time And Self-Management
- Stress And Anger
- Team Work
- Kaizen – Continuous Improvement
- MEP2S Concept
- ‘Sharpen The Saw’
5 DIMENSIONS OF SELF-RENEWAL AND CAREER
- Physical renewal· Mental reform
- Emotions renewal
- Spiritual renewal
- Social updates
BECOME A STAR PERFORMER
- Identifying our domain of duties and responsibilities
- Setting excellent standard for each duty and task
- 4 quadrant (I care and I know)
- How to become star performer
- Commitment = Fair, Not Fair and Bless
6 COMPETITIVENESS IMPROVEMENT OF EMPLOYEES AND CREATIVITY
- Establish a culture of professionalism
- Collaboration & Networking in Families, Organizations & Society
- Importance of Creativity in Adding Value
- Connection between Creative problem Solving and Conflict
- Effective management techniques
- Win-win situations in yourself.
- Honorable model for leadership
- 7 success (Internal & External)
- Success and Blessing
- What are you thinking? – Programmers mind