25 – 26 April 2017
11 – 12 December 2017
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
Anybody who wants to be able to handle stress better.
- Nowadays, stress at work in not just a common issue, but an important one too.
- High job demands and limited resources (such as time and energy) only aggravate the situation. Organizations to lose out when their staff are down with stress.
- Improper handling of stress can significantly reduce productivity, create animosity at the workplace and eventually affect the general performance of the organizations.
- This practical workshop is specially designed to address these issues in your organization.
- To recognize that stress exist everywhere.
- To accept that good stress improves productivity.
- To differentiate good stress from bad stress.
- To differentiate between work stress and domestic stress.
- To identify the causes of stress
- To understand what EQ is, and how to improve one’s EQ.
- To recognize the importance of EQ in Daily Inter-personal Relationships
- To learn to handle stress via higher EQ
- To strive towards personal growth.
- Interactive Lectures
- Group Dynamics & Workshops
- Case Studies
- Individual/Group Presentation
DEFINITION OF STRESS
- Good Stress/Eustress
- Bad Stress
- Acute and Chronic Stress
EXAMPLES OF STRESS AT WORK
- Relationship Constrained
- Mismatch of Skills
EXAMPLES OF STRESS AT HOME
- Family Members
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN WORK STRESS AND DOMESTIC STRESS
- Scenario 1
- Scenario 2
ROOTS OF STRESS – SOME OF THE MAIN SOURCES OF STRESS ARE:
- Time Management
- Personal Expectations
- Family Expectations
- Living Arrangements
- Environmental Stressors – jams, pollutions, etc.
INTRODUCTION TO EQ
- Definition of EQ
- Stress vs. Inertia
COMPONENTS AND MEASUREMENT OF EQ
- Personal Decision Making
- Managing Feelings
- Handling Stress
- Effective Communications
- Personal Responsibility
- Group Dynamics
- Conflict Resolution
- EQ VS IQ
- 2 Case Studies
- Other Quotients
PERSONAL AWARENESS TO EQ
- Identifying Our EQ
- Can Our EQ be improved?
- Optimizing Our EQ
HOW TO USE EQ TO HANDLE STRESS
- Health Health Stress
- Psychological Stress
EQ IN COMMUNICATIONS
- Communications Processes
- Avoiding Miscommunications
- Handling Communications
IMPROVING EQ FOR PERSONAL GROWTH AND ACHIEVEMENT
- Identifying Areas of Personal Growth
- Identifying Actions for Personal Growth
- Adding Enthusiasm in the Effort to Achieve Personal Growth