The intensive training will prepare you and participants to identify the professional expectations of a manager and confidently manage the attitudes and abilities of your employees, communication issues like feedback and build and maintain an effective team that delivers productive results.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- New Managers
- Asst Managers
- Team Leaders
- Learn and discover the roles of a manager.
- Discover the differences between a manager and a leader.
- Appreciate the power of Emotional Intelligence in “Management and Leadership”.
- Learn the core skills and challenges for Managerial Success in the context of Planning, Organizing, Executing, Monitoring and Controlling.
- Discover the value of communication and its elements to enable building people and teams.
- Learn to cope with additional responsibilities through “Time Management”.
- Discover the Problem Solving Decision Making Framework