2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Who should attend:
Management side, manager, supervisor, human recourse, accountant
- Understand that there are other essential factors combine with financial factor that determine the overall goals of the organization
- Focus on the aspects or areas of your organization’s performance that are critical or vital for your ongoing and future success.
- It helps measure your success in key process and areas that affect your employee, customers, shareholder and stakeholder This comprehensive two-day program shows you how to become a better personnel by learning how to apply the Quality Performance Indicator to your organization success understanding on the key success factor of your organization.
- Attend these intensive two days of training and gain knowledge that you’ll use throughout your career
- Participants will GAIN an understanding on how Quality Performance Indicator will help to linked the overall goals of the organization.
- Participants will UNDERSTAND how the financial and operational goals· are equally important for each organization.
- Participants will DISCOVER how to measure actual performance against key success factor.
- Participants will LEARN how Quality Performance Indicator will make the decision making process easier.
- ENSURE that the participant will learn how to improve personnel awareness of maintenance performance. How to analyse the operational details of the organization.
- Participants will LEARN how to empower employee and provide them with the relevant information to learn.
- Participant will be able to IDENTIFY Quality Performance Indicator, their role in management and govermance of the organization and how to implement the Quality Performance Indicator for success.
- Indoor Activities
- Case Studies
MODULE 1: INTRODUCTION
MODULE 2: WHY DO WE NEED QUALITY PERFORM-ANCE INDICATOR?
- Why use QPI?
- Benefits of QPI
- Your strategy need QPI
- Your people need QPI
- What wrong with traditional accounting based infor-mation
MODULE 3: PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT
- 4 type of performance management
MODULE 4: CHARACTERISTICS, ADVANTAGES & DISADVANTAGES
- Characteristics of good QPI
MODULE 5: ORGANIZATIONAL CONTROL: KEY MAN AGEMENT FUNCTION
- Meaning of control
- Balance scorecard
- The changing philosophy of control
MODULE 6: ALIGNING QPI WITH STRATEGY
- Type of quality performance indicator
- A contribution to strategy
- Strategy map
- Linking the workface to strategy objective
- QPI Metric flow
- Cost of quality
MODULE 7: HOW TO DESIGN QPI
- What to measure?
- Rules for developing QPI
MODULE 8: IMPLEMENTING QPI
- Reporting requirement
- How do we implement?
- Assess – Plan – Do- Advance
- How do we measure?
- Tips for success