03 – 04 May 2017
04 – 05 December 2017
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Every organization requires some form of documentation or reports. Writing good business documents and reports is a challenge to most office executives.
Knowing the right skills in doing so helps him/her to get more work done efficiently and promptly. Unfortunately, many office executives are held back in their work due to poor business writing. This workshop is specially designed to address these issues in your organization
At the end of this program, participants will be able to:
- To be able to write report professionally.
- To know the various types of reports.
- To know the components of a report.
- To be able to prepare other office documents.
- To know the various types of documents in an office.
- To learn to organize office better via proper document management.
- To know common problems in document management
A blend of training techniques incorporating lectures, simulations, games, group dynamic sessions, role-plays and workshops.
- Introduction –What is Business Writing?
- Purpose of Business Writing
- Objective and Audience
- Effective Business Writing
- Types of Documentations
- Letters and E-mails
- Format Of Reports
- Project Papers
- Other Office Documentations