To Be ConFirm (Please Contact Us For More Detail 03-51314978)
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Supervisors, Line leader, and Executives who want to excel further to move up their potential and career path.
- Newly appointed executives, supervisor, and team or line leaders.
- Also useful for anyone who want to have a greater understanding of principles and practices, to develop their skills in supervising their subordinates
- Describe the role of supervisor and how it differs from the role of co-worker.
- To adapt the concept of excellence in carrying out their duties and responsibilities.
- Become aware the priority between technical & management skills, with people skills in the supervision.
- Counsel and motivate them self and employees who are not performing up to expectations.
- To develop the effective ways of communication and rapport building at work in the team.
- To expose various strategies and skills in managing and to produce superior results and improve morale
- Interactive Lectures
- Discussion, Group Dynamics & Workshops
- Case Studies
- Simulation and games
THE FUNDAMENTAL OF LEADERSHIP AND SUPERVISOR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Move up from being Follower to being Leader.
- Leadership style in various different situations
- Increasing leadership confidence
- The Key Strategies and Responsibilities of Supervisor
- The values of effective supervisor
POLISHING YOUR SUPERVISORY SKILLS
- People Skill, Rapport Building & Effective Communication
- Teamwork & Motivation
- Building Winning Teams
- Support Workers Motivation
- Understanding the Motivation Factors for Superior Result
- Basic Management & Planning Process
- Setting priorities
- Organizing Task Thru Effective Self/Time Management
- Using the Technologies
- Development of Plan and Actions
- Controlling and Review Procedures as Part of Planning
- Productivity vs. Quality
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Handling problematic staff & conflict resolution
- Delegation and communication
SKILLS NEEDED FOR HIGHER PRODUCTIVITY FOR SUPERVISOR
- Begin With the End in Mind
- Technical Competency and People Skill
- Continuous Improvement
- Managing Performance
- Aligning Personal Values with Company Mission and Values
DAILY ROUTINE ACTIVITIES
- Time & Self-Management
- The do and don’t
- The checklist