Today’s highly competitive business environment demands that individuals and the companies that employ them perform at higher levels and with greater speed than at any other time. Organization leaders and members alike must place a new emphasis on learning, harnessing individual and collective creativity. This will acquire a new type of workplace relationship. Coaching provides both a technology and a process for the new workplace relationship. It is about boosting staff and organizational performance by creating an environment that encourages active participation in learning and growth.
- Identify the role of the coach in developing people
- Complete supervisory style surveys to determine what kind of leader you are.
- Choose and develop a leadership style best suited to you and your organization.
- Discover techniques for responding to the individual motivations of your staff.
- Gain more from yourself, your employees and your organization.
- Learn essential management skills, from team-building to goal setting.
- Demonstrate effective use of the GROW model of coaching
- Provide effective performance feedback
- Translate what you learn into action.
To achieve these aims, the training course provides attendees with interactive lectures, workshops, case studies and a range of highly participative activities that vividly demonstrate the key learning points. The participants develop personal action plans at the end of the training course. These plans focus on actual situations that will require them to implement the key learning points.