15 – 16 February 2017
26 – 27 September 2017
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Customer Services Dept
- Marketing & Sale Dept
- Purchasing Dept
- Receptionist and Telephone Operators
- Identify & understands types of customers
- Increase human (personnel) performance & limitation
- Identify & understand personal profile/type
- Identify personal strength in dealing with customers
- Examining various techniques in dealing & serving customers
- Achieving company’s vision & mission when dealing with customers
- Analyze why customers complaints
- Identify & analyze various ways of dealing with complaints
- Enhance life & work quality
- Live life efficiently & effectively
– Master the etiquette of telephone answering • Answer calls promptly & confidently\
Why do customers complaint? Various reasons have been attributed to why customers make a lot of noise and many personnel failed to remedy the situation prompt enough to stop it from escalating.
How do we serve customers better so that complaints can be translated to compliments?
Customers are human beings, just like us, the service provider. It is always about meeting their expectations that concerns them and addressing the lacking should there be any lacking. Nevertheless, not all people act and react the same way to the same treatment.
Therefore, it is vital to identify personal strength and personalities to meet the different requirement and expectations of customers.
This program will do just that in addressing the situation caused by people and should be solved by people. Therefore, creating a better working environment and at the same time enhancing the quality of life of the personnel involved as a personnel as well as a person. Thus, live becomes better at work and at home.
Let’s stop worrying and start living!
- What is a customer?
- Who are customers
- Why the need for customers
- Why the need for customer service
- Why customers complain?
- Are customers always right?
- Self Profiling
- Aligning company’s principles with personal objectives
- The 3 elements of success
- The 4 levels of alertness
- Self leadership
- Personality improvement
- Self control for better customers management
- Assertive vs. aggressive
- Analyze people’s perception
BUILDING THE POSITIVE CORPORATE IMAGE
- Personal grooming
- Projecting professional and friendly image and environment
- Being courteous to customers
- Principles: The 3C principles
- Approach: HEART
- TOOL – The Star Model
- TOOL – The 3 Baskets of Customer Complaints
- 3 past, present & future attributes
- Personal improvement diagnosis
- Personal action plans
Also, it is always a dream to have a 5 star customer service team. There’s nothing to to worry about when you have a strong and solid team . Try it here