Organizations strive to attain positive image and their clientele’s loyalty in this challenging and borderless world. This 2-day program will address on developing a customer centric organization and also enhancing their teamwork towards achieving the organizational goals and profitability.
- Understand why and how customer centricity is more important than customer satisfaction
- Describe exceptional customer service.
- Identify its benefits on a personal and professional level.
- Recognize barriers to its delivery.
- Demonstrate how to measure customer-satisfaction levels and take corrective action if needed.
- Understand different customers’ behavior styles and know how to adjust to each.
- Use and explain techniques for dealing with angry, upset, or disappointed customers
Adult learning approach: Course consists of interactive lectures, individual and group activities, role plays, and mini-case studies relating to real life practical situations
“WE MAKE THE LEARNING MORE ADVENTURE”
The sessions consist of experiential exercises, case-based discussions, interactive lectures, group work, and project-based learning. All sessions are conducted in both English and Bahasa Melayu
Approach to Customer-Centric Organization
- What is a customer-centric organization?
- Who are your customers?
- What’s in it for you? What’s in it for the customer?
- Is your organization a customer-centric organization?
- Identifying cultural changes necessary to ensure customer focus
Designing a Customer-Centric Organization
- Re-orienting the entire operating model around the customer
- Understanding the four stages of customer focus
- Building competitive advantage with “Wow” factors that customers value
- Developing systems and processes to monitor the consistency and success of its customer-centric strategy
Making that Change in your Organization
- The role of external customers, employees and partners
- Building Value for You and the customers
- “Moments of truth” that recreate your brand thousands of times a day
- The vital role of HR in building a customer-centric organization
Building Blocks of a Customer-Centric Organization
- The right characteristics of the service individuals
- The 3Is Formula
- What keeps the customers satisfied?
- Transforming an existing organization using the sequential approach
Understanding our Customers
- Analyzing the seven dimensions of your customers’ buying behaviour.
- Tailoring your service levels, to better meet customer needs and ultimately achieve profitability
- The golden rule in customer service delivery
Communicate your way to Customer Satisfaction
Understanding your personalities
- Your Skills towards Customer Centric Communication Styles
- Enhancing your verbal and non-verbal cues
- Effects of Voice in your communication styles.
Creating a Long Lasting Relationship
- Understanding that this is neither simply a marketing initiative nor a quick fix for poor customer ratings
- Designing a service recovery strategy and system to avoid recurrence
- Developing cross functional teams to foster communication, co-ordination and cooperation
- Never promising staff or customers anything you cannot deliver on
- Measuring the right things, i.e. both soft and hard measures to track results over time