To Be Confirm (Please Contact Us For More Detail 03-51314978)
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Supervisor, Executives,
- Customer Service, Receptionist,
- Sales & Marketing
- People who want to improve their communication skills and be more confident in interacting with others.
- Communication Discovery – Adopt an effective communication style & skill to suit different personalities.
- Use of the natural power of thinking – to Improve communication with others
- Be more persuasive – learn the essential skills to influence and inspire Improve confidence – with the skills to communicate effectively, your self esteem and self worth will be elevated to new levels.
- Work better with others – develop the flair to interact well with others
- Use your mind to its full potential – use both sides of your brain to achieve maximum output.
- Enhance quality of life – make better choices and discover new directions .
- Know yourself and others better – having a greater understanding of yourself and those around you will make you a better listener.
- Motivate yourself and others – enhance yours’ and others’ performance.
- Become a better communicator – communicate with· integrity and clarity
- In this experiential training, the training facilitator adopts a coaching and facilitating approach. It is very important to engage the participants in reviewing their own outcomes.
- The activities are designed to illustrate key issues that the participants are facing in communicating by using NLP and Brain Mode Power tools to create illustrations, demonstrations and activities such as role plays, Mind exercises, group discussion.
- Training with group activities for each module.
Take a look at our testimonials here.
Module 1 :The Understanding of the Business Communication
1. 5W1H in communication
- What is Communication?
- Who is Responsible for Communicating Effectively?
- Why We Need to be Effective Communicators?
2. Barriers to Effective Communication
- The Communication Situation
- Identify Where Difficulties in Communication Arise.
- The Common Causes of Communication Failure
Module 2 :Discovery the Communication with BrainMode Power® : Learning – Thinking – Communicate
1. How to use the left and right side of your brain to achieve its full potential
2. Personal preferences (learning mode) of taking in information and express-ing themselves.
3. Change the way you think by re-wiring your brain, breaking habits and thinking more positively.
4. The characteristic and the style in communication related with the brain mode.
5. The Rapport Building & Important of People Skills
Module 3 :The Communication Skills Using the NLP
1. The Body Language Pattern
2. Advance language patterns that access the sub-consciousness.
3. What words to use to encourage better communication, how to use body language to build rapport
4. The Buying Factors – Influence Others with NLP techniques
5. 4 Methods you can use
Module 4 :The Professional Business Communication Medium:
1. Listening Skills
2. Written Communication – Online vs. Offline
- Proposal, latter, memo, email
- Matching others understanding in written communication
3. Oral Communication
4. The Do’s and Don’ts of excellent business communication
5. The Management Pyramid& Communication
6. Cross Seniority Communication
Module 5 :Improve Your Communication
1. Improving your Self Image
2. Greeting people
3. Communicate with negative people
4. Learning to Say ‘No’
5. Asking Questions, Giving Opinion and Suggestion
Module 6 :Review , Reflections and Action Plans
1. Evaluate the experience and plan for using the skills on the job and in life
2. Personal Action Plans and Commitment