At this program’s conclusion, participants should be able to:
- Understand oneself and others better through personality
- Improve communication for better relationship
- Visualize personal and professional success
- Develop a positive towards time management by recognizing the importance and benefits of time management and tools, technique and processes effectively for better results.
- Write SMART goals and explain their benefit.
- Identify their own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from their work pattern.
- Recognize the different types of stress, their benefits or consequences.
- Apply stress management technique for improving personal effectiveness and productivity.
- Using presentation technique through interactive lectures
- Group activities
- Learning activity through implemen-tation
- Role Play
- Games & Simulations
- Understand oneself and others
- Personal ownership for behavioral style
- How to adapt your style to others
- Elements of your style that interfere with performance
- Behaviors that need changing to enhance effectiveness
- Assess your individual strengths
Managing Yourself for Success
- Identify self-defeating feelings that limit personal growth, professional growth and success
- Establish goal setting for personal improvement
- Establish goal setting for professional improve-ment
- How to set personal goals aligned with organiza-tional goals
- Visualizing for success
- Create awareness about life-enhancing changes that you’d like to make
- Ownership for daily choices
Powerful Communication Tools
- Ownership for conflict resolution
- Dealing with Difficult People
- How to listen with intent and understanding
- The choice of listening versus hearing
- How to listen to criticism without defensiveness
- Assertive vs Aggressive vs Passive
Planning and Prioritising Wisely
- What is Personal Effectiveness?
- Creating Your Productivity Journal
- Maximizing the Power of Your Productivity Journal
- The Urgent vs Important Matrix
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand, and water
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
Evaluate Current Usage Of Time
- Keeping a time log.
- Identifying your personal time wasters.
- Dealing with interruptions.
- Deciding if a Meeting is Necessary
- Using the PAT Approach
- Building the Agenda
- Keeping Things on Track
- Making Sure the Meeting Was Worthwhile
How can I deal with interruptions?
- Setting the limits
- Just say ‘no’
- What happens in an emergency
- What is Stress?
- Where does Stress Come from?
- What time of people are more prone to Stress?
- What are the common signs of Stress?
- The Effect of Stress on Physical Health and Well-being
How Can we Manage Stress Better?
- Become aware of your stressors, and your emotional and physical reactions to them
- Recognize what you can change
- Reduce your emotional reactions to stress
- Learn to moderate your physical reactions to stress
- Build your physical reserves
- Develop healthy eating habits
- Maintain your emotional reserves
The Power of Image
- What makes Image so IMPORTANT
- MIRROR MIRROR on the WALL
- Color and Style
- Make Up and Hijab Style for Women