To Be Confirm (Please Contact Us For More Detail 03-51314978)
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Speaking is the most common form of communicating with other people that we do on a daily basis. At work we speak to our colleagues, superiors, and external parties. Outside the office, we speak to our family, friends and whomever we meet. Often, we are more at ease communicating out of the office than we are in the office. The reason for this could be the style of communicating – one is less formal than the other.
And when asked to speak to a group of people in a formal environment, it can be pretty daunting. What more to speak to others in English, the language recognized as the international business language, the task would seem overwhelming for many. Some reasons cited for this fear are afraid people might not understand what was said; others quoted lack of the skills as a reason.
Thankfully, speaking in public and communicating in English are skills that can be learned. And this is what the training will provide participants with – skills and knowledge to be eloquent in public speaking, and in communicating in English.
- Recognizing communication problems and barriers.
- Implementing techniques to resolve communication problems and barriers. Demonstrating the basic general rules of effective communication.
- Using special techniques in specific communication situations.
- Identify, understand and overcome barriers to your effective communication;
- Assess current situation and learn ways to improve and enhance current communication skills set;
- How to structure thoughts before speech to ensure a smooth delivery;
- The importance of language proficiency in communicating;
- Reinforced grammar and sentences stringing;
- Which types of non-verbal body language play important roles in your ‘visual’ speech for effective oral presentation;
- Learn that asking questions are important in listening & listening is more than ears;
- Review skills of written communication at work;
- Immediate application of techniques and tips during practice runs in class.
- Facilitated classroom lecture
- Reference to participant workbooks
- Individual, small group and large group activities
- Case studies and exercises
- Simulations and role-plays
- The Communication Basics
- Overcoming barriers to effective communication
- Types of Communication at work
- Speech, the most common Oral Communication
- Elements to look out for in speech
- Structure your thoughts before voicing them out!
- Note taking tricks
- Flair for language
- Being eloquent when you speak
- Planning & organizing for your presentation
- Solicit feedback
- Body Language
- Written communication
- Speak well, present well