15 – 16 February 2017
18 – 19 July 2017
05 – 06 December 2017
2 days ( 9am – 5pm )
Vistana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur
English & Bahasa Malaysia
Please refer the brochure to know more.
Who should attend:
- Executive, Managers & Directors who want to develop their budget understanding, understand how their decisions affect an organization’s financial performance and to improve their organization’s budgeting performance.
- Relevant to public, private and not-for-profit sectors.
Today, more than ever before, the ability to handle “the numbers” is one of the most important business skills employees can possess. Crunching numbers and coming up with a budget can be a challenge. They must understand how the strategic and planning advantages of a well-put-together budget can benefit the organization.
This training provides the theoretical basis and necessary skills to develop an employee strategic planning and budgeting processes. A strategy is a long-term plan of what an organization is going to do to achieve its overall policy. Our 2 days training will enable participants to develop a framework that links strategies to annual budget and targets and aims for high levels of management and organizational performance.
A budget is a short-term plan on how a company quantifies the operational activities required to achieve its long-term strategy. This training will provide participants with the skills and techniques to develop a budget as a plan, and use control budgets and analysis of variances to identify areas in which financial performance may be improved.
Our training course Planning & Budgeting was designed to cuts through the theory and jargon to provide practical and techniques necessary to really understand the budgeting process.
We’ll turn budgeting into a dynamic goal-setting process rather than a dreaded chore!
- LEARN the budget planning process, preparation, review, control and modern day tools for budgeting and variance analysis.
- DISCOVER and leverage on the different type of budgeting techniques that can be used in organization.
- INSIGHT into defining the uncertainties that affect company ability to produce accurate budget.
- Participants will UNDERSTAND how to build budgets for the ‘real world’ allowing for flexibilities and future change.
- How to use the numbers to gain perspective for strategic planning and decision making.
- Describe how budgeting relates to the planning and controlling function of management.
- Appreciate the behaviour of costs and IDENTIFY the costing methods that may best be used in financial planning, budgeting and budgetary control.
- Participants will Contribute effectively to the planning and budgeting of future plan of the department as well as the organization.
- Indoor Activities
- Case Studies
- Why Cost Analysis
- Cost Classification
- Planning For Business Success
- The Benefits
- What To Include In Your Annual Plan?
- A Typical Business Planning Cycle
- Planning Process
- Source Of Deficit
- Why Budget In The First Place? What To Expect Without
- A Budget In Place
- Conditions For Implementing A Budgeting Control System
- Role Of Budget Committee
- Benefit Of A Business Budget
- Key Step In Drawing Up A Budget
- Creating A Budget
- What Your Budget Will Need To Include?
- Use Your Budget To Measure Performance
- Review Your Budget Regularly
- Characteristic Of Budget
- Types Of Budget
- Approaches To Budgeting
- Variance Analysis & Sensitivity Analysis
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Importance Of Budgeting
- Symptoms Of Incomplete Planning And Budgeting
- Step To Improving The Budgeting And Planning Process