Brief Information About Consultant
He has attained a Bachelors in Engineering with honors from the Queens University of Belfast, United Kingdom and Masters in Engineering majoring in Failure Assessment & Analysis (Man, Machine, Measurements, Methods, Material & Safety) from the University of Malaya. Malaysia. Joseph has had a long career in Training & Development and has:-
- provided technical training for personnel from of approximately 20 multi-national and 500 local companies.
- trained and developed programs for an entire workforce of 3000 people consisting management, executives and operations.
Joseph is also a professional (PSMB TTT C/N: 0044) technical training consultant and specializes in Developing Training Need Analysis for Technical & Non Technical Personnel, Problem Solving, Waste Reduction & Decision Making in Inventory, Purchasing and Stores Management, Developing Improvement and Value Added Solutions, Development & Managing Technical People, Train The Trainer for OJT purposes, TQM, TPM, TAM, Product & Performance Measurement Assessment and Management Development Program (Stress, Time, Change & Operation Mgt).
Joseph Clarence works include: the systematic pursuit of a desired condition by utilizing human capacity in a concerted way,
- 15 years in various capacities supporting the automotive, aerospace and healthcare industries, holding such positions as Head of Department and Management Consultant,
- assisting companies gain registration to ISO 9001, TS-16949, AS9100, ISO 13485, and Nadcap and
- helping organizations develop and implement Lean Six-Sigma tools and techniques, including Value Stream Mapping, 5S, KanBan, Kaizen and Total Productive Maintenance.
With a passion to train and build a professionally firm platform for technologists and executives, Joseph has various innovative courses specially designed in English and Bahasa Malaysia to meet industrial goals.