Business & Development Executive To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, in accordance with agreed business plans. Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the business development with existing and potential customers to achieve sales target and market share.
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new account and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement.
- Responsible to prepare the training proposal and presentation to the customers.
- Plan and carry out sales and marketing activities through prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Maintains contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Responsible to prepare report after the training program and submit the report to the customer for their reference.
- Promoting Training & Human Capital Development products to Private & Corporate Companies – Government Departments – GLC’s.
- Maintain relationship with existing clients.